Thursday, August 26, 2010

Busy Packing, Again

Besides Kolo Mee and Sarawak Laksa, all I could think of in my mind all day long today was the open, wide, spacious, clear, breathtakingly awesome blue sky of Kuching.



Since my last trip home in early April, I will be making a short trip home this weekend, making use of the Merdeka Holiday. Nonetheless, on this brief holiday, I shall prioritize on spending time with mum, relatives and friends. Hopefully I will still be able to find time to splatter this blog with much saliva inducing Kuching food.




After burning out my mind and soul working in KL, I believe this time away from work, and being close to the ones I love would heal some battle scars.

I miss Kuching terribly. I just can't wait to go home right now.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in Kuching! More clear blue sky pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jason,
    I sure will do so !! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was your weekend, Robin? Did you get some shutter theraphy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bartosz,
    I am in Kuching still, and yeah, had some good photography sessions with the local photographer-enthusiasts here too. Will post up something soon. I have not updated much because I spent most of my time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete