Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brickfield's Walk

I woke up to a sunny Saturday morning, all geared up, ready to explore the streets of Brickfield, together with Rustie. After a quick and light breakfast, we stormed the streets there. All photographs taken with Olympus E-520, with 11-22mm F2.8-3.5, 50mm F2 macro or 40-150mm F3.5-4.5 lens.

Hook in my mouth.

I wash my hands clean.

A hug a day keeps the psychiatrist away.



Counting blue cars.

In-ear passive noise-cancelling earphones.

Bathed in the warmth of Morning Sun.

Pouring a pot of Porridge.

Hanging Out

I just can't get enough of morning sun !! They work wonders on people photos.

I cannot see you, but I can hear you.

Push.

Pixel Peeping?

Someone has forgotten their legs.

Continue counting blue cars.

A hardworking worker.

Who needs a shirt anyway?

Sharp eyes.


I sure hope you guys enjoy the photographs. There is still a lot for me to learn and improve in street photography. However I do not intend to "follow" or try to do what so many others have done previously. I am seeing the streets through my own eyes, and I am capturing them with my own style. There is still a long way before I can call those shots good by any standard. Nonetheless, this was one shutter therapy session fulfilled.

12 comments:

  1. counting blue cars.....is a song by dishwalla

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey marcus,
    Whoah, I didnt know anyone from my blog community would recognize that !! Yeah that Dishwalla song was playing in my head when I was capturing those shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it had to be me! surprise surprise!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey marcus,
    I love dishwalla. Too bad they stopped already. Sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done for the first time venturing this city. We shall add this place to our portfolio of "streets to attack" LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  6. rustie,
    LOL, I think we have attacked almost whole of KL already !

    ReplyDelete
  7. let's invade other states...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bing,
    I like the sound of that !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Robin..

    Like ur new layout...
    Simplicity the best ! =)

    cheers & hv a fun SHUTTER THERAPY on the weekends ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi photogmao,
    Thanks man !! You too, must go have some shutter therapy !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What remarkable words

    ReplyDelete
  12. Put your trust in God and keep your powder dry.

    ReplyDelete