Thursday, February 04, 2010

In the Rubbish Dump


You know, when I saw this man rampaging through the trash bin behind a shop lot, I looked at myself, and saw the horror for the first time.

*click* image for larger view



I was not that far from where he was standing.

The only reason I am still doing what I am doing, is because I do love what I am doing. As hard as it is for anyone to believe it, that is actually true. I do not mind all the shit you guys throw at me.

However, if things do get any shittier than this, I might just lose it.

I hate it when people mistrust me. I hate it when people see the worst of me, when all I have given was nothing but the best of me.

I am no angel, nor a saint. Do not test me.

12 comments:

  1. *looks at calendar and it shows Friday!*

    I know how you feel, mate. Going thru 'em quite often. But, as they say, "When life gives you lemon, you make lemonade". So, when people give you shit, beautify it and make it into fertilisers! :)

    If all fails, there's always a kilometrico nearby waiting to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chong,
    LOL.. friday it is !!
    Anyway, there has been a upgrade. It is no longer kilometrico, it is now a pilot pen.
    And you know what? the metal tip is more lethal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U should setup a website teaching ppl how to stab one another using pens u know... And review which pen is better, faster, more lethal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. feel the wrath from innocent, simple robin. roar! and mind you.. it won't be a meow!

    :P TGIF robin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeap, we all have our limits. Of course we will try our best to control ourselves, but we're only human, right?

    Greetings from kolo mee land ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Da kann ich nur zustimmen..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Da kann ich nur zustimmen = There I can only agree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seh ich auch so

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seh ich auch so = i look so

    ReplyDelete