Finally, after more than a year with no addition to my set of gears....
I decided to obtain a new lens.
Behold.. Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm F2.8-3.5
Why I got this lens:
1) Slightly wider angle than normal kit lens (11mm vs 14mm, not exactly that wide, but just wider)
2) Brighter aperture at wide angle, 11mm at F2.8, good for low light shooting.
3) Image quality is a mile sharper, and superior than the standard grade kit lenses in every aspects.
4) Minimum close up distance 28cm, good for a some close up shots.
5) Olympus High Grade Lens, fully weather sealed.
6) Why else, it is an Olympus, of course !!
Now, lets hope more good photos will come with this new weapon. This calls for shutter therapy sessions !!