Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Party with Office Folks


Earlier this evening, there was a Christmas Party at my work place, where good food and awesome activities were being served. I have just arrived home not too long ago, hence I shall not go into lengthy story-telling like what I would usually do for my blog entries. Nonetheless, I shall try to describe briefly, and let the photos tell the rest of the story this time.



This is what happens when you ask engineers to create Christmas trees. Not too bad actually, considering the almost non-existent creativity but I can guarantee you the tree may be able to stand after earthquake or a tornado hit. Or maybe not.



The highlight of the night was the BBQ Lamb, which was custom-ordered and cooked on the spot. It has become a customary tradition for the company to order at least two whole lambs to cater for everyone in any occasions with feasts. Mind you those lambs are not cheap, considering the festive season.




The door gift this year is pretty good, everyone gets a santa hat, with Cadbury milk chocolate bar hidden inside. I can hardly find anyone who hates chocolate, or can say no to free chocolates.



Christmas Caroling, or more like lip-syncing.



A game that requires the participant to stuff as many marshmallows as possible in the mouth. I have got many shots of this game, which was pretty interesting, but rather disgusting at the same time. To save the pride of my workmates, and save your appetite for your coming meal, I decided not to post up those vomit-inducing photos, though some can crack you up pretty badly.



We also had a game similar to charades where the some of the participants need to act out certain scenes and the others to guess what the movie was. Take for an example, the photograph below. If you do not know what movie that was, you must have had a very miserable life.




And the winner goes to the group......



The last item of the night was the gift exchange. I got quite a pretty lousy one, which is quite shameful to be posted up here. Nonetheless, there were some really really good stuff out there to be grabbed, and this lucky girl got herself one good garfield thingy !!!




I was the photographer for the night, so I did not have any photos of myself taken. Not that I would look great under heavy sweating and oily face anyway.

Looking back throughout the night's celebration, I could not help it but wonder what went missing. Right, in Aussie land, we must definitely have beer, or wine to complete the festivity mood.

So do you guys have any huge plans for Christmas? Or just laze at home and probably stare at the computer LCD monitor screen throughout the entire day?

8 comments:

  1. Christmas is on Friday. You know the drill... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chong,
    ahaha yeah !! Friday is coming !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Looks like a huge fun filled party, and the photos make it seem even more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cyrildason,
    Thanks mate. It sure was a great party. there are more "interesting" photos, but I shall not destroy people's dignity !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey we played that game before in perth remember? u stuff as many mashmallows in your mouth and u have to say "fluffy bunny" clearly if not u are out of the game

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn... Tha lamb is just so so tempting.... I hate you hate you~!~! Muahahhaa.....

    D'WinBreaker

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey anonymous,
    thanks, i would appreciate it if you would leave at least a name to trace back your comments

    hey marcus,
    I am not sure, but I do not remember stuffing things into my mouth ahahaha. But I guess it is quite a popular game. Yes, thats how its played, but here they have to say chubby bunny.

    Hey Fred,
    LOL come, my friends here miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete