Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Silenced


With much regret, for the first time I have been requested to take down an entry from my blog after more than three years of blogging. I did not know exactly what I have wrote wrongly in that entry, but it has raised some concerns and outrage amongst the upper level people. Hence, to cut the story short, I had no choice but to cut this entry off to erase the fire.

Unfortunately for me, this was one of my most passionate entry, and has become my very favourite. It is also against my policy to take down whatever I have published. Nonetheless, I do not have all the say here. As painful as this could be, it has to be done. If you guys have caught the entry earlier, I am sure you guys can understand every word I am saying here.

My apologies to anyone whom I might have offended unintentionally. I hope all misunderstandings have been cleared, and we shall all move on from this point forward.


20 comments:

  1. Your pics are not exactly ''there'' yet? Well I betcha they are. Awesome work mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brandon,
    you are too kind lah !! Ahaha, still got many flaws. But thanks heaps man !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the photos! they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey allen,
    thanks dude !!! Im sure yours are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how u captured the expressions of the audience! well done mate!

    anyway thanks for posting this up. its intriguing to see a guy like mike tyson who was charged with rape and yet still able to work his charm on women thru their stomachs :-)

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey marcus,
    thanks !! expressions on the audience is VERY important.
    Mike Tyson eh? Resemblence with Robert Rainford?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, yours pics are 'there' already. Well captured. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey chong,
    thanks. I just wish the photos can stay

    hey chunchow
    you buy then i borrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey robin, take this as another experience for you to be the best blogger in future. they might have the sensitivities issue? but i do like the photos..cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey anonymous,
    thanks man! I appreciate that. They got offended by the good things i said about them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear that, man...

    Nevertheless, your pics still rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i almost wanted to blog about it too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey allen,
    save yourself some trouble, better not LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhhhhhh the gov is a afraid of a little blogger from kuching and his little olympus hahahaha!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey marcus
    its not the government LOL. But i guess the organizers do not like people saying too much of a good thing about them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wah.. I'm late.. didnt manage to capture your controversial post eyh.. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  17. What's the post about? I missed it. Can email me the post if you have it? I'm interested to know. (dcpweddings@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete