Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sun Dropping Down Into the Sea


Alright, lets see what has happened this far.

Yes, I have fully recovered from whatever sickness that plagued me the since 2 weeks ago, and I am really glad to be back to my normal health conditions again. I still could not quite figure it out, one doctor said I had low sugar level in my blood, another said I had chicken pox, another said I had measles. Some friends said I had Denggi, some said I had Chickungya.

Whatever it was, however serious it could have been, I do believe that it is no longer in my system, and thanks again everyone for your concern and well wishes.

*click* image to see its awesomeness


*click* image to see its awesomeness




I have also sorted out the bill payment for my internet connection, though a little late. I was away from KL during the weekends, hence the superbly delayed payment. The customer service said there was a mistake in the billing since my credit limit was RM250 based on the contract, and the latest bill which has not expired stated a total amount payable of RM198 only. I wonder if I would get any compensation on this part.

I seldom, or almost never paid any bills late, just for the record.

*click* image to see its awesomeness




I know I have promised to resume blogging on the Velocity Angels Model Search during the DCIM 2009, but somehow I felt that I needed to take a breather from all the girls. Interestingly, in reality speaking, after quarantining myself in my room for over a week of a disease still unknown, an urge did come to me to spend some time further away from my miserable room. Hence I made a spur of the moment decision to travel down to Malacca for an extremely relaxing weekend, just to recoup and recover to my usual self again. A little getaway could really do me good, after all the dramas I have been going through lately.

Therefore, I took a bus down to Malacca and gracious Frederick greeted me and accompanied me all the time. I did nothing much this time really, besides hanging out, eating and eating and sleeping and a little bit of tennis and some photo-taking. Even the photo-taking session was a really slow paced one. Fred suggested we took some pictures of Malacca sunset. The moment I heard the idea I was filled with excitement !!

*click* image to see its awesomeness


*click* image to see its awesomeness




Sunset. The last one I have seen was probably in Perth, which was more than a year ago. It was probably the last sunset before I left, meaning the last day in Perth I went to the beach to just witness the sunset, a tad of symbolic gesture if I may add. It was my end times in Perth, and everything was setting down on that last sun I saw dropping into the ocean. It has been very long, and now it was really great to be at another place, another time, with different group of people, witnessing a sunset.

FREDERICK IN ACTION

*click* image to see its awesomeness



Note: Thanks heaps Fred for accompanying me and having me around. Was quite a refreshing and invigorating weekend !! Could not have asked for a better one.

This was definitely not the best and most dramatic sunset anyone has ever seen in their lives, and nothing about this particular sunset screamed extraordinary. There was no streaks and rays of light, no circular bright burning sun, and even the clouds were somehow not so nicely arranged. Nevertheless, it was still a good sunset, and I made my camera work for it. I have always loved the warmth of the orange cast the sun provided at any beach, and further stretched into the golden hour (30-40 minutes after the sun sets).

There was no interesting foregrounds to play with. And the only subject I could fit into the frame was that weird looking island which did not pose much impact into the overall picture. It was quite difficult to make this sunset pop out. All I could do was placing the sky into the main focus of the pictures. I know there could have been more creative and effective solutions, but heck, who cares, I just wanted to relax and snap some pictures while I was at it.

*click* image to see its awesomeness




So much for photo-taking, the main priority was just having fun being there itself. Right after the sunset, after working up an appetite snapping pictures, we headed for a hearty dinner at a nearby Baba Nyonya food. Man, you have got to love Malacca food.

So guys, do tell me, when was the last sunset you have seen, and have you thought much about life and stuff while watching it?

3 comments:

  1. i think i like the third one for its simplicity and colour.

    Last sunset? last month? Yeah I think it was last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ven,
    ahaha not too long ago, not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOKO PUSAT /ASIA ELETRONIK
    MenawarKan Produk asli dan bergaransi :
    Harga Promo Stok barang terbatas Brng Bisa Nego Buruaaann
    ALAMAT TOKO.Jl.Kh.Hasim Asarhi no.125 sentral jkarta10150.
    HP. PIN BB:24C19401
    HUB:0853-2822-2842
    Hasyim Ashari Jakarta Pusat
    Kami Melayani pengiriman di seluruh indonesia melalui via TIKI/JNE

    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 1100D Kit
    APS-C Digital SLR, 12.2 Megapixel, LiveView, 2.7″ TFT LCD, SD/SDHC Card Slot, include EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 2.200.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 500D Body
    APS-C Digital SLR, 15.1 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, SD/SDHC Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, Body Only
    Harga Rp. 2.559.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 550D Body
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.7 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, SD/ SDHC/ SDXC Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, Body Only
    Harga Rp. 2.700.000

    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 550D Kit1
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.7 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, SD/ SDHC/ SDXC Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, include EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 2.964.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 600D Body
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, SD/SDHC Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, Body Only
    Harga Rp. 3.087.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 600D Kit1
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, SD/SDHC Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD with EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 II IS
    Harga Rp. 3.300.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 550D Kit2
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.7 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, SD/ SDHC/ SDXC Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, include EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 3.750.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 60D Body
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.0 Megapixel, 3.0″ TFT Vari-angle LCD, SD/SDHC Card Slot, Body Only
    Harga Rp. 3.828.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 60D Kit1
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.0 Megapixel, 3.0″ TFT Vari-angle LCD, SD/SDHC Card Slot, include EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 4.239.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 600D Kit2
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, SD/SDHC Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, with EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 4.323.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 60D Kit2
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.0 Megapixel, 3.0″ TFT Vari-angle LCD, SD/SDHC Card Slot, include EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 4.500.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 60D Kit3
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.0 Megapixel, 3.0″ TFT Vari-angle LCD, SD/SDHC Card Slot, include EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 6.210.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 7D Body
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.7 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, CF Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, Body Only
    Harga Rp. 6.750.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 7D Kit1
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.7 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, CF Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, include EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 7.514.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 5D Mark II Body
    Full Frame Digital SLR, 21.1 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, CF Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, Body Only
    Harga Rp. 8.508.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 7D Kit2
    APS-C Digital SLR, 18.7 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, CF Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, include EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    Harga Rp. 8.709.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 5D Mark II Kit
    Full Frame Digital SLR, 21.1 Megapixel, LiveView, Full HD 1080, CF Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, include EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
    Harga Rp. 13.319.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON 5D Mark III Body
    Full Frame Digital SLR, 22.3 Megapixels, LiveView, Full HD 1080, CF Card Slot, 3.2″ TFT Color LCD
    Harga Rp. 11.097.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 5D Mark III KIT
    Full Frame Digital SLR, 22.3 Megapixels, LiveView, Full HD 1080, CF Card Slot, 3.2″ TFT Color LCD, Include EF 24-105L IS USM
    Harga Rp. 17.000.000
    Kamera DSLR CANON EOS 1Ds Mark III Body
    Full Frame Digital SLR, 21.1 Megapixel, LiveView, CF Card Slot, 3.0″ TFT LCD, Body Only
    Harga Rp. 29.250.000

    ReplyDelete