Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Looking for Something


I believe we are all searching for something meaningful in our lives. Some people find it sooner than others, some people never find it at all. Some find it in simple things, some find it in the strangest places, some find it in the hearts of others. Some would kill for what they search for, some would sacrifice their own lives to get it.

Some do not even know what to find. Some do not know where to look for.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Could it be in that plastic bag?

I have lost something precious. Some things that are lost, will never be found again.


I guess I will have to move on, and start looking again. Will I ever find what I am searching for, only time will tell. If you have found that meaning in your life, do tell your story. The world needs miracles right now.

13 comments:

  1. i Wish i could find my meaning of my life sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anonymous,
    im sure you arent alone, and u will find that meaning. Do not give up hope.
    {Anyway, would be nice to at least have a name instead of anonymous}

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish the same too..

    sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year bro!
    Many happy wishes for the new year for your blog. Keep the photos goin.. with more hot gals :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been searching for freaking long time. Tired. Gahhh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey allen,
    yeah man...

    hey brandon,
    Happy New Year to you too !! Hey, I thought melbourne has more hot chicks??

    hey chong,
    LOL... dun give up !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This year I found you guys :D

    Next year, I gonna find a way to conquer the world with my miao...

    Meowahahahaha...

    Okay, Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey jian,
    when u conquered the world, can I tumpang femes??? Muahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey jasonmumbles,
    mana ada, so simple ler. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey allen,
    happy new year to u too !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
    I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend
    to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any recommendations or hints? Thank you!
    My page : Work from home jobs

    ReplyDelete