Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Congratulations


A very well deserved celebration for the fight for that piece of paper I must say. A heartiest Congratulations to a dear friend, Chun Chow who recently graduated. Dammit you get to wear that square hat (mortar board, or mutabak?)



Welcome to the working world. Do make the best out of your remaining holidays.

The more I take pictures indoors, I am afraid the more I feel the necessity of acquiring an external flash unit.

Now how did I fall this far deep into photography?

5 comments:

  1. Go Go Go...
    go get 1...

    *push robin deeper into it*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Triple C!

    Yo Robin, get one if you have the budget or as a Christmas present..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh i look so super tired.. Thanks Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jian,
    nooooooo

    hey daniel,
    ahahah no money lar wei, get one for me can?

    hey chunchow,
    ahahha nah u look fine no worries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessssssssssssssss :D hahaha...

    Oyah, congratulations to Chun Chow :D

    ReplyDelete