Saturday, October 11, 2008

Young Girls Dancing on Stage


A couple of weeks ago, despite of my superbly hectic life at the moment, I managed to sneak some of my time out for the Comics, Anime and Gaming Convention. I was mainly there for the Cosplay competition, hoping to see some of my favourite Anime/Manga characters being portrayed in real life, dressed up by fan-freaks for public displays.

Unfortunately, the competition garnered surprisingly cold response, only 8 teams/individuals participated in the Cosplay, out of 50 slots being opened to the public. I thought Malaysias are crazy about these Japanese stuff?? Maybe times have changed, I do not exactly know.






When I was walking around the exhibition hall, I was hoping to find something interesting, anything at all. Again, much to my disappointment, there was none. Just as I was about the call it a day... something rather unusual popped out right in the middle of nowhere. A group of seemingly under-aged girls started dancing to some funky loud music being blasted from the speakers nearby. Gosh, u have no idea how many kids were there watching those girls.




Alright guys, here is the regular dosage of girls pictures you guys can find from time to time browsing through my blog. Some of my readers have started identifying me as the blogger who posts photos of girls. I was going to write up a long list of rebuttals for that, but maybe that will be another story for another entry.





Sorry for the harshly bright pictures. No external flash unit yet, that will have to wait for quite a while. I do not exactly enjoy taking pictures with built in flash, but it was deemed necessary in certain situations like this one.

It is funny you know, it was not like I was looking for girls and snap their pictures for my entries here deliberately. Most of the times, they just popped out and I happened to have my camera with me.

I swear I am innocent.

And sweet too, like usual.

8 comments:

  1. wah.. only one team? what happened to the rest? lol.. don't worry dude. i'm sure more will 'pop out' in front of you next time. I'll still be here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. external flash!
    external flash!
    external flash!
    external flash!
    external flash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey brandon,
    LOL if only it will pop out by itself ahahahaha

    hey allen,
    sponsor meeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. mee = noodle?
    LOL i'm looking for spare speedlite myself too. .hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey allen
    greedy... me one oso dun have ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey selfairy,
    I would rather have them slightly overweight... than too skinny !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so hiaw! woohoo! show us their tits!

    ReplyDelete