Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stage Snapshots @ Matta Fair 2008

I have taken heaps and heaps of pictures of the Matta Fair stage performance, but somehow I feel a little reluctant to post up the pictures. Maybe part of me feels that the pictures that I have taken may be large in quantity, but most of them were repetitions anyway, and posting that many pictures up here would make it feel as though... it is becoming redundant.

And for some unexplainable reasons, I do not feel like talking much these days.. maybe I have been talking too much, but yeah, I shall just keep my words as few as possible, and do allow me to get back to my usual self again before you see more words being blurted out in my future entries.

GENTING DANCE TROUPE



They sure had some really nice girls on the dance team !!!


BIG HEAD SMALL BODY



Gosh, I miss those days, waking up late on Sunday mornings, turn on the TV, and watch Looney Tunes while eating breakfast. Tweety bird, so tiny, and yet on the stage, so HUGE !!


BEND IT ALL YOU CAN



Gosh, look at those kids, and what they do. Seriously... I wonder how much pain was at stake before the accomplishment of such flexibility.


NICE DRESS



Now you do not see live performers with this kind of outfit everyday, not in this God-forbidden country.

AN AUSSIE



A nice chap singing some country Aussie songs. Too bad he was not from Perth, else I would have cheered louder.

A RANDOM DUDE



Oh, and this was the exact reason why I would never volunteer for any stage performance that involve crowd participation. No way man !!!

That is all for the Matta Fair coverage, I know it is short and very simple, but yeah, I think sometimes it is better to cut things brief.

6 comments:

  1. wat is that guy doing with the plant in his mouth?

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL its a long story, marcus...
    The performer was going to whip the leave off... using a real whip those farmers utilize to control the movement of the sheeps and cows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. robin got nose bleed or not? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey allen,
    aiyoo robin so innocent one lah !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. allen almost.. almost nose bleed.. LOL! jkjk

    ReplyDelete