Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Pancake


Last Ssturday, just before the launch of Silent Scenery's EP at Central Market, I met up with a fellow Kuching blogger, Allen (click) and we went and joined in the craze and added in the numbers of the ridiculously enormous crowd at the PC Fair, KLCC.

I never really believed much in PC Fair, though I do find the crowd to be a little overwhelming. Nevertheless, Allen was on a hunt for a few important items, thus we covered almost all the entire exhibition halls, squeezing, pushing through the sweaty and grumpy people.

And then.. I saw a pancake.

For the first time in my life, I was so shocked to see something so slim, and cute !!!!! I fell truly madly deeply in love right there and then !!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




No no, that picture was not the pancake I was referring to earlier. She was just a random salesperson trying to prey on vulnerable souls out there like me into buying Panasonic cameras.

I left the PC fair... and the pancake got stuck in my mind for the rest of the day... and the following next day too.

I know, I never expected it to be taking over my thoughts in such a manner, but it somehow did.

Because of the pancake, now my glass in empty. *gasp

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Sorry for the vagueness in this whole entry. Blame the pancake.

Pancake pancake pancake !!!

25 comments:

  1. wah.. am i the first one here? lol

    anyway just got my E3 and 12-60 yest. been waiting for ages to get them (1 week?) camera is in good condition (4000 clicks). am loving the new lens and the improved dynamic range as compared to my e510.

    btw the gal looks damn cute. u didn't get her number? :P

    cheers.

    http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=140972&l=f9542&id=795810606

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brandon,
    whoah... E3 already.. thats fast... and 4000 clicks only??? thats pretty good if u ask me.

    Aahahah... i wish i did get her number LOL... but im such an innocent boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooooo robin u are not innocent! having known u for 3 years in australia i know u are hardly innocent! LOL

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey marcus,
    but i was probably the most innocent guy in the whole currie hall right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. u wanna buy a prime edi? xD xD
    pancake pancake pancake!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey fishtan,
    ahahaha... pancake !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. erm...u were the most innocent msian there but that says nothing cos there were very few msians in the entire asian cohort! so that still makes u damn friggin uninnocent! LOL

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey marcus,
    ahahahaha yes !!! U admitted that I was one of the most innocent ones around !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah u were innocent. but then u had to sleep with that girl and break her poor heart what's her name again? nah she's probably just an afterthought to u right now! =)

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey marcus,
    OMG not so LOUD !!! Sssshhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  11. er.. do i see a 'scandal' over here? better keep my mouth shut :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey brandon,
    no no, pretend nothing happened here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. brandon, if robin refuses to tell u then u can always approach me for the facts =)

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for being generous marcus.. will prob ask robin myself the next time i meet him.. kidding ! :) are you in kl too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. no brandon i'm from spore. but there are other means of getting in touch no? LOL

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey marcus,
    he is in melbourne LOL... too far away lah all of us...
    and so the secret is safe aahahah

    ReplyDelete
  17. no worries robin! i can always make a trip down to melbourne or post the juicy details on your blog which is becoming more and more like a scandalous notice board! LOL

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey marcus...
    noooo u shall not !! me and my beautiful reputation ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. @robin
    gosh you're rich XD

    it seems like you're getting a new lens every month xD
    hahaha

    Btw, that gal is cute XD wahhah

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey akira ceo,
    LOL if I am rich, i wouldnt buy Olympus's cheapest lowest grade lens !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wah..."scandalous notice board!". great description marcus.. oh well, yes, if marc does come to melb, he can leak the juicy details.. ahahaha!

    so mch hype about the pancake.. feel left in the corner with my ugly, big zoom lenses.. sob!

    nah, kidding. my 50f2 sitting on my table collecting dust. loving my zooms too much =p

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey brandon,
    ever considered donating some of ur lenses to me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. robin...

    lend can.. donate..er.. a bit hard leh :p will see first how it goes. now my 14-54 , 50f2 and kit lens sitting on the table collecting dust. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey brandon,
    I know u want to donate.... *shows puppy eyes

    ReplyDelete