Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Behind the World's Smallest DSLR


Marcus, a dear friend who is currently in Singapore has been making a lot of noise lately, saying that I am not showing my face enough in my entries lately. It is true, when I was shooting pictures most of the time, I seldom think of including myself into the pictures I have taken.

Therefore, here comes. Me and my Ollie.

BEHIND THE CAMERA

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Photo courtesy of Fang Liang, who used a Canon 450D with a prime. Terrific job dude !! I loved this particular pictures to bits.


You got to admit, that Olympus E410 I was holding with my hands is damned cute. You just gotta love its tiny size and feather weight, and I have been taking pictures with very minimal burden. Even with the telephoto zoom lens attached, it still seemed rather mini.

Canon and Nikon users, come shoot me already.

10 comments:

  1. The photographer will always hide behind his mighty SLR.

    Your photo made me realize I have took ~2 shots of myself? Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey fishtan,
    LOL.. true enough..
    ahahahaa wah u already took 2 shots of yourself? not bad.....
    I only took one previously through a mirror ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that is not u! that is someone u paid to pose as u. does not even resemble u the least bit! i wanna see a full shot of your entire face before i am convinced! :-P

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok but u are still not camwhoring! that does not even come close to camwhoring!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey marcus,
    LOL u just wanna see me dont you?? ahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. omigod! u are sooo flattering yourself! and on your own blog too! the audacity! LOL

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey marcus,
    LOL !! Of course !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna see the infamous Robin too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey neo,
    ermm.. infamous?? u gotta be kidding LOL

    ReplyDelete