Monday, June 09, 2008

Breathing


Side Note: After more than a week wait since that night of the Fireworks in Thunderstorm (click), finally, the real article showed up on today's STAR paper (click). My first debut on newspaper, hope there will be opportunities in the future to expose more of my work. Thanks to Jasonmumbles.

And so it has been a few weeks since I have left Kuching and flew into this Giant city of Kuala Lumpur. I have finally found my own place to stay, and pretty much, almost settled in at the moment, at the comfort of writing blog entries with my own internet connection in my own room. Huge thanks goes to Chun Chow and Wendy who helped me heaps to move in and set up the place.

NIGHT VIEW FROM MY CONDO

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




I have also started working for over a week now. Life at work was more hectic than I have initially expected on the first week, with tasks handed to me having extremely rushed priorities. I shall describe further once I have a clearer picture of my work place and my assignments. After all, you cannot exactly tell much about a place where you have just stepped your feet into for merely just one week, no?

Life as sad as it could be, is pretty much returning back to normal. With my hectic life now, I seriously doubt I could keep up with the usual blogging pace I use to stick to when I was in Perth.

I have got plenty to blog about still, mostly backdated entries. The few ones to be expected coming soon would be my visit to Aquaria with SleepyHao, Miao and gang, and also the lovely, lovely food I have consumed during my Malacca trip !!

Now, I am in serious need to catch my breath.

16 comments:

  1. hey robin, aren't you coming back to Perth anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Di,
    sadly... i dun think anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u live in a condo?!! since when u became an executive? LOL

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marcus,
    ahahahha, its only 4th floor though. would die for the view from the top floor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha soon u will own your own penthouse robin! facing the swan river with me as your neighbour!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey marcus,
    LOL !!! Swan river... goshh... I so so miss the view there.
    One day... one fine day !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe. Am sure if I am in KL, we could hang out pretty often since your place isn't not too far from mine, especially when we and my friends want to have midnight dim sum or stuffs at Sri Petaling, we would pass by your place. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey jasonmumbles,
    whoah, midnight dim sums??? At sri petaling????
    Gosh.. I must find that one out !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. does jason mumble like jay chou LoL

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey sam,
    that, you have to ask him LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sam, 5.49am, no need to sleep oh? Haha. What does Jay Chau got to do with me wei?


    Well, I don't really hate Jay Chau, neither I like him that much also. Prefer more of his old songs though. His new album so suck. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey jason,
    LOL... jay chow... something I will never understand in my life. Ever.
    Gosh I wonder what girls see in him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dude... Your pic was in The Star :D Finally our hard work paid off XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey eugene,
    ahaahaha actually the first picture wasnt mine, but it doesnt matter, LOL !!! Was an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're staying in Ampang?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey M,
    ahahaha... nope, quite far from ampang actually.
    At Bukit Jalil.

    ReplyDelete