Thursday, May 22, 2008

On Extreme Busy Mode


Hello beautiful people reading this humble blog...

My life has taken a dramatic turn. I am afraid things will get rather messy in the coming days, hence I shall not be spared with much time on my own. Therefore, do expect a little bit of silence, and off-the-beat updates. I will still blog, maybe a little less frequently, but I will keep things short, and highlight only the important details. Much still needs to be done, and time, not much I have.

DO YOU SEE 4 CHANCES, OR JUST PLAIN EMPTINESS?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



I think sometimes, we all just wish to take the easier path down the road, and wonder later when everything is over, what if things have been done differently...

Decisions, decisions. We just have to make them, no matter how difficult they are, and live with the consequences.

11 comments:

  1. two seats for the hotties and another two for those who are just looking to have fun...


    everyone sees it differently , i supposed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't care!!! Busy oso must come to my blog!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!...Thereis always the best of times, the worst of times and you'll get thru' them all. Life's like that! And the strong wil survive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey arth,
    whoah.... thats a good way to see it !!!

    Hey suituapui,
    Ahhahhha, of course i will !! We all love suituapui !! Thanks.. i will do what I can to survive LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenkiu! Tenkiu! Suituapui loves Robin too...especially his camera oops...I mean his photos!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey suituapui,
    aahah ur most welcomed !! My camera will only love me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dude really gonna miss your regular entries! see u online

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey marcus,
    thanks !! Will get back to ordinary routine as soon as I can. No worries !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello robin!!

    all the best in whatever you're doing but JANGAN LUPA SAYA.

    ok. :D

    -end-

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey silveraven !!

    aahahaa of course, who will lupa feli????

    ReplyDelete
  10. robin: i remember u writing an entry with snooker pictures too. lots of 'em. anyway, happy belated bithday chun chow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sam,
    terrific memory you have !! That was ages ago when I was using my old, old camera, even older than the one dying now LOL

    ReplyDelete