Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Midnight Hunger Attack


Side Note: Been extremely busy lately. Hence, shorter updates. I might travel down to Malacca for a brief trip tomorrow. Hmmmmm....

It was waaayyy past midnight that usually some odd hunger pangs would attack my innocent stomach.


BEE HOON GORENG TELUR MATA

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



The good thing about living in KL, you have Mamak places almost everywhere, open at ungodly hours.

Anyone wanna go Mamak with me any time soon?

10 comments:

  1. me want! me want!

    goshhh. fried mihun is like, my FAVOURITE hawker food, okayyy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey aaron !!
    Lets go makan !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. make mine spicy!! :D

    "mamak, kasi pedas sikit, wokey??"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice or not??? A blogger-friend was commenting that ur photos are so nice...even the lousy food looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey arth,
    yes yes, must be extra spicy !!!

    Hey suituapui,
    tenkiu tenkiu !! Tell ur non blogger friend i love him/her deep deep !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there were late night cafes here like in SG an MSia it would be awesome! But I'll also be a giant rolly polly ;P not so awesome.

    Hope you're well mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey clara !!
    Long time no hear. I am alright here, gonna start work soon though... sigh...
    Well, its good to have places open till late nite for suppers, so when we feel like skipping dinner we can always "postpone" it !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I have some too... It look so tempting *drooling*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ruthie,
    ermm... ermm, come to KL !!!

    ReplyDelete