Friday, May 30, 2008

Meet Sexy Philips


I have purchased myself a new set of speakers.

PHILIPS MMS430

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




This piece of speaker is the weirdest looking, yet sexiest I have seen within its price range.

The black piano finish on the speaker grills, plus the black and silver color accent match my laptop color theme seamlessly.

Now, I could blast my favourite MP3s while I write my blog entries for you beautiful people out there.

Music promotes creativity, no?

5 comments:

  1. Banyak seksi speaker ini. So, have you settled down in KL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s looks so cool~ I like it. btw, how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. daniel,
    is this daniel liew from green road? ahahaha yeah it was sexy man !!
    Nah, not settled down yet !! Life is miserable LOL

    hey laura,
    thanks... it was roughly rm200, bought it at Puchong ahahahah....

    ReplyDelete
  4. robin boy has a new toy.. sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey allen,
    yes yes.. sweet !!

    ReplyDelete