Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kuching, I Love Thee


It is really wonderful to be back here again.

It is great because of...

TOMATO FRIED NOODLES

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




and and and...

SARAWAK LAKSA

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Trust me that bowl of laksa was the first of many, many more to come....

I am so loving Kuching right now. The fact that I will leave soon again pains my heart.

I believe those two particular dishes can never be found at other places than Sarawak, even if you do come across other versions, they all suck real bad.

So yeah... Home sweet home.

7 comments:

  1. laksa from Sekama right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...

    I think I know who this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. robin.. tomato FRIEND noodle?? =P
    typo... tomato make friend with noodle. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeiii...why is there no Kolomee eh...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey yomi,
    LOL... sharp eyes u have !!

    Hey Johnson,
    Ahahaha, i do not miss kolok mee that much though.... but yeah, it shall appear on my blog real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont love thee.

    food.

    food.

    more food.

    eeeee. i'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey aaron,
    LOL.. i can assure u more coming soon.

    ReplyDelete