Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Walking Around the City



I have not had a good walk around the city lately, not that I have much time to spare for myself . People seem to think that there is nothing much for the eyes to feast, since the shopping mall in the Perth CBD is rather restricted and, well, you may call it, stereotypical. As predictable as things may normally appear to be on the surface, if you take a look at it the second time, and really take a good look at it, there are things that could open the door to your interests.

I do not consider myself as an observant kind of person.

But when I walk around the city, I see plenty of things.

I see immense joy, sweetness and innocence.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




I see deep passion for music.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




I see people coming together and staying together.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




I see time being mounted on a tower.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




I see duplicity of an object.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




I see a man inside a bunny.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar





There has been a lot on my mind lately. A heavy load that screams to be unloaded. I somehow feel like a bird, trapped in a cage, and wishing, hoping to break free and dive into the unfriendly skies.

A good walk was helpful in clearing some clutter in my head.

Maybe a memory loss now, and restarting my mind all over again on a fresh slate does not seem like a bad idea.

I see hope. I also see pain. And I see a lot of darkness.

Oh God, be with me.

7 comments:

  1. I see Robin taking picture of me without my consent..*whack Robin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots as always! i love the new borders on your photos! and i really think i have forgotten my way around the city of perth...

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey wuching,
    LOL I thought u would welcome any publishing of ur camwhoring pictures..

    hey marcus,
    Thanks, ahahahaa
    nah, perth is still the same, no changes yet to the streets and roads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not gonna leave cliche things like "it's gonna get better soon" (oops, I just did, didn't I?) but I really mean it when I do this:

    *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey elvawenn,
    Thanks !!! I am feeling better already...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm good with listening :) As long as there's food involved.. So if ever, give us a bell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey clara,
    Thanks !!! I will, I guess I just have to stay optimistic.

    ReplyDelete