Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Taking Chances



Lately, there seems to be an array of unsually significant and consequential decisions I was strained to make up for the coming road I am walking on.

Sometimes I wish things are just plain black or white. Grey areas in life are typically the blind spot that would lead you to a trip down a hole so deep you might never be able to crawl your way back up again.

TAKING CHANCES

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




We often do our best to make those decisions based on pure logic and practicality. A wise decision should always let the mind speak before the heart. Emotions and feelings should be left out of any sound judgement.

If you could just pause, and take a step slower, and think through the whole thing again before finalizing anything. Sometimes, no, most of the times, you will find that the content of the heart, is all that matters. They have been blatantly ignored and this, is the ultimate cause and effect for the problems and unhappiness of human beings in this miserable world.

Therefore, lately, I know my heart matters. What I want, what I desire, and what I have always longed for, are important, and no longer should be put aside. They should not hide.

Now, I am taking my chances.

7 comments:

  1. hey wuching,
    nolah im not emo, im just in deep thoughts ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin u have been listening to too much celine dion already LOL!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey marcus,
    ahahaha.. celine dion rocks !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey clara,
    Love? Define love..
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend and I were recently discussing about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.

    (Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] rrPost)

    ReplyDelete