Thursday, January 24, 2008

Addiction

Alright, I am officially addicted to Japanese Food.

On my way back from work today under the scorching sun the only thing I coul think of was some sushi. And then I walked pass Jaws Kaiten Sushi, and saw the sushis in display...

On discount...

I.can't.resist.oh.sushi.oh.oh.oh.oh....

SUUUSSSHIIIIII

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Alright alright I know everyone is so sick of seeing Japanese Food here. I promise the next entry will be Japanese food free...

4 comments:

  1. When its so hot u should be thinking of ice cream! please do an entry on baskin robbins! i miss the shocking pink 31 sign. 1 flavour for every day of the month! woo hoo!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah...still eat japanese food meh? should be able to speak some japanese liaw kua... toshiba, mitsubishi, kawasaki!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey marcus
    Baskin robbins, aaahhhh i have never blogged about that before !!

    Hey chun chow,
    aahahhaa siaw... im a chinese ok LOL

    like i know how to speak chinese blehhh..

    hey plain ian,
    errmmm.. sibukkung?

    ReplyDelete