Friday, October 26, 2007

SEXpo Part 3: Naughty School Girl Stripping


Side Note: Extremely explicit content coming ahead. Not suitable for sex-deprived Grandmas and Grandpas, or sexually overly charged under 18s. If you do not fall into the fore-mentioned age categories, please proceed with caution.

Important: If you find nude pictures of sexy women offensive, please leave and try not to make so much fuss, for others may actually enjoy what they see here. Its ok, I understand that being "special" can be hard sometimes, I feel for you too.

As a typical Asian, I would try my best to make the most out of what I have spent for anything. Just having watched 2 live strip shows at Sexpo was definitely satisfactory and somehow, "entertaining" in extra-ordinary ways for this ordinary boy, but of course, it was a one entry ticket, which means I can stay in the event as long as I want, and catch on with more shows. As greedy as I sounded, I felt it was the right thing to do. Besides, you do not get strip shows everyday don't you? If you do, boy, you must be a very special person.

As Promised...

THE NAUGHTY SCHOOL GIRL

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



It was interesting, I was practically positioning myself so close to the front of presentation stage that the host even recognized me. Darn. But more interestingly, there was this guy who was also there for the previous few shows, and he too, was there with a purpose, not only to watch the live stripping, but to photogragh it as well. As I was waiting desperately eagerly for the show to start I was reviewing the pictures on my camera from the previous shows, the guy walked up to me and we started chatting. The next thing you know, we were comparing the photos we have taken with our cameras !! He has some really awesome shots I must say, ahhhh, maybe I should have exchanged contact details and steal some of his photos too. But yeah, Robin does not endorse plagiarism Right, *cough* as if

THE VICTIM VOLUNTEER

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I must say that the girl who performed in this show, was rather different from the previous one I have posted on the Part 2 of Sexpo. Since the theme was school girl, she was indeed, extremely naughty. And boy, she even brought up a volunteer from the audience, and played all sorts of dirty stuff with him. Just look at the photos and you will understand what I mean by dirty. Man, all guys there must have thought how lucky the volunteer must have felt to be on stage. The only drawback was... the whole thing being watched by hundreds of people present.

So you are asking, what are the naughty things?? How wrong can they be since this was a public performance?

1. SHE JUMPS ON THE GUY AND RIDES HIM LIKE A HORSE

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




2. SHE DRAGS HIM AROUND LIKE A DOLL

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




3. SHE SITS ON HIS, Errmm.. U KNOW WHAT....

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



4. SHE GETS NAKED WHILE SITTING ON HIS.....

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



5. SHE PUTS HIS HANDS ON HER BOOBIES.. AND LET HIM SQUUEZE THEM....

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



OOOOOOOHHHHHHH.....

And you think thats extreme? Keep on going... things get even better..

6. SHE PINS HIM ON THE FLOOR... AND STUFF HER BOOBIES ON HIS FACE !!!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



7. SHE TRIED TO GET INTO HIS PANTS !!!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



8. AND WHAT WAS SHE DOING AFTER GETTING TO HIS PANTS???

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



And the most shocking part of all.... the one I didnt even think would happen on stage...

9. SHE SNUGS HIS FACE IN BETWEEN HER LEGS.....

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Seriously, I did not see many of her moves coming. This particular strip show was far more interesting and unusual than I have expected, and gosh. that naughty school girl was surely wild. The response from the crowd was overwhelming, and goodness... I thought it would just be a take off cloths typical kind of show, and dancing around the stage, but whoah.. little did I know the stuff that happened could really happen. Eye opener to me, I must say.

ON THE FLOOR

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



And since everyone was screaming at me for not posting anything "revealing" enough.. here is a treat to make up for all thise mistakes...

I SQUEEZE THEM FOR YOU...

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




If by some unlucky circumstances I get warnings from Blogger, I shall take this and others relevent photos off. So view now, as much as you can, or save it, for I cannot guarantee the photos will be here forever.

THEY LOOK HAPPY, DON'T THEY?

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




I am cutting my Sexpo entries short, and this shall be the last one of the mini-series. I have one more entry planned, which would be on the Lingerie Fashion Show, but I think everyone of you are getting sick of Sexpo already. Hence to spare you guys the misery, I shall return to posting more ordinary and less disturbing materials after this entry. If you experience traumas, eating and sleeping disorders, ot erectile dysfunction problems, go and sue Sexpo, don't come after me. I am very innocent, I can assure you.

Alright, that was about all, to cap up the Sexpo Series. I surely hope you all are entertained, as much as I have been entertained while I was there watching it live. All feedback and comments are welcome.

12 comments:

  1. hmmm...too old for a school girl eh? lol... man, you should hav volunteered yourself. that'd be cool. and all male bloggers would be wanting to kill you.. even the coconut balls himself...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chun chow,
    ahahahaa well, its not like if i want also will happen one, the crew are selecting people themselves... LOL...
    but yeah, i dun mind doing it, but...
    not in front of hundreds of people !!!! Malu wei !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do i apply to be in the position of that guy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey clement,
    just go to that show, and go to the crew members, and if u are lucky, they will let u in. LOL...
    But u sure u want to be watched by hundreds of people?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!
    a good one!

    i am quite surprised they allowed camera in..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey iwan,
    maybe they know there are people like me, who would help their publicity !! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's what we want for the previous entry..LOL..nice one..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey yatz,
    ahahaha... u guys are so demanding lar.. ahahha

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god this blog is still not shut down! LOL what are the authorities doing?

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey marcus,
    LOL... maybe they are enjoying this 3 entries too.. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm proud of that gal sticking the guy's face in between her legs. This is something most men will never do, and should do more often. You've heard of blowjobs, why not return the favor and pleasure your partner as well? XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey luxferi,
    LOL !!!! True.. its a 2 way process... most men are kinda selfish when it comes to sex. Ego matters, ahhh

    ReplyDelete