Side Note: Justin Timberlake, Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson, Josh Groban, Hinder, Snow Patrol, and God knows what other international singers will be performing in Perth in between now and a few months to come. Why am I not catching any of the concerts?
I have contracted a lethal disease. It is with a heavy heart and extreme dismay for me to announce this publicly.
I have…. MONDAYITIS.
I know, it is bad.
The world will slowly come to an end with Mondayitis spreading around to every corner of this planet. It is highly potent and outrageously contagious. How do you know if you have Mondayitis?
1) You find your sleep will never be sufficient and waking up feeling very tired and unmotivated on Monday mornings. Your alarm clock could very well be your worst enemy on Mondays.
2) You are strangely physically, emotionally and sexually drained throughout the whole day, even if nothing much occurred. You just feel like crap all Monday long.
3) You have extra high sensitivity of getting irritated by anyone or anything that moves or make a sound around you on Monday.
4) You sigh significantly more, and yawn like you have never yawned before when no one is looking after Monday lunch hour.
5) Everything just seems to go wrong everywhere, all the time on Monday.
6) You hope time would pass by so quickly that Friday will arrive in a blink of an eye, but somehow time is just plain cruel and it travels much, much more painfully slower on Mondays than usual days.
7) You rejoice joyously at the end of Friday working hours, but frantically shudder at the thought of coming Monday on Sunday night.
8) Saturday is the undeniably best day of the week.
9) You blame Monday itself for all the shit that happens on that day, and start to associate Monday with Evil.
10) When you got home after work on Monday, a hot bath and a soft bed are your best friends, and you are ultra exhausted to even think of sex.
Unfortunately guys, there is no known cure for Mondayitis. Should a public holiday fall on a Monday, Mondayitis will happen on Tuesday instead. Mondayitis is just something that you can’t kill, but beware, it can and will eventually kill you nonetheless.
So, is anyone out there having Mondayitis?