Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Babes in Bikinis

It was quite interesting how there would be any fashion show at all for an event, which is meant entirely for boats, and boat related stuff only. Nevertheless, to spice things up, to catch some attention and to sell things out, you will always, always need babes/chicks with a generous amount of skin exposed. This perfectly applies to car shows, why would there be hot chicks modelling besides the cars, since most of the chicks know nuts about cars anyway?

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Perth Boat Show 2007 included some fashion show events, showcasing some new casual and swim wears for the coming most looked forward to season of the year, Summer. Brands spotted on the show included the local preference, mostly with heavy surf theme/style such as Billabong, Quicksilver and Ripcurl. Those brands are regarded very highly here in Australia, and even Nike, Adidas and the usual likes, which are insanely worshipped in Malaysia and other places, came nowhere close as the major preference over the surf-themed clothing.

There were only three girls modelling on stage and 2 guys who made comparatively brief appearance too. I do not know if it was just me, or my eyes, but I do think that some of the girls are very, very skinny !!! Skinny as in, Ally McBeal skinny. No offence to anyone, especially to some desperate young girls nowadays who would kill just to lose every single inch of fat on their body, but unfortunately skinniness is not a turn on for me, and I am sure many guys would think the same way too.

Alright, less talk, lets move on with pictures.


LESS SKIN, MORE GARMENTS

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Now, lets move on to the more exciting part, the one that the crowd was looking forward to from the very beginning of the fashion show. I am sure you guys know what I mean.


MORE SKIN, LESS GARMENTS

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Hmmm.. Of all the three girls which one is your favourite?

I know mine is....

This one...

MY FAVOURITE BABE ON STAGE

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I think it is quite obvious why she was the favourite. not only mine, but generally from the floor too, judging from the cheering and applause.

Interestingly, they also had guys modelling for the fashion show.

MORE MORE MORE...

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Here is something for the ladies, and maybe some guys too who are "special".

AN AUSSIE HUNK

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



He may be an Aussie hot guy, unfortunately I do not think he looks to the sky.

I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures as much as I did enjoy the fashion show. It is kinda rare for me to attend such functions, since most of the upper-end similar events (fashion and such) are usually not free, and me being cashless does not help at all. Nevertheless, I shall always keep an eye on for such events, and not only I enjoyed the show, but photographing the show itself could not be any less exhilarating !!

As promised, coming up next, UWA Expo 2007.

19 comments:

  1. c'mon lah...i know u like the last pic best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wuching,
    why would I liks someone who is less hotter than I am?

    ReplyDelete
  3. robinnnnn. got nosebleed during the convention or not??? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sandra,
    Nolah !!! Isk isk isk, robin where got so vulnerable one??

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! u sure ah?? not vulnerable when robin see that 'fav babe on stage'? hehe...

    btw, i want a boat! AUD500k..phewwit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey san,
    of course, robin has perfect self control !! Aheeemmmm...
    ahaahahhha one day, maybe we should rent a boat and go jalan jalan in the deep waters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at "Babes"!!!! :-)

    -Dabido

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow real hot babes! but they sure look skinny! robin invite them to a bbq and get their numbers!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dabido,
    glad I did !!

    Hey marcus,
    I thought I would need their numbers first before I could invite them for bbq?

    ReplyDelete
  10. since they are so skinny i'm sure they won't refuse an invitation to a barbie first and foremost!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey marcus,
    I have no idea, maybe skinniness turns aussie guys on big time? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey plain ian,
    aiyo dun say until like that mar, I am very sweet and innocent one !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robin!!!!1 those girls looks malnourished! omgomgomgzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey fish tan,
    I know !!! So undernourished man...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tan working in dunno wat forsaken place, also lacking his usual diet of lengluis. LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey plain ian,
    LOL... I bet he is very depreived of leng luis too... oh well.. thats engineering world eh?

    ReplyDelete
  17. when i was modeling we back in the days, i would get to see the ladies change their clothes right in front of me... I was lucky and probably the best thing about being a male model and doing shows.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey arth...
    WOW... u modelled before?? goodness.. and the free views must have been memorable. Stunning !!

    ReplyDelete