Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hot Chicks Dancing on Stage

Like any usual car shows, there will always be hot girls being showcased to the public. I seriously fail to see any connection in between hot chicks and cars. Why am I saying this? Well, to men in general, the common thing for girls and cars... they drive men crazy and drool like a dog just at the sight of them. To me, the statement is true for girls, but not for cars. Thats why I mentioned I could not see and understand why hot girls will always be there with any hot car shows.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Anyway, when I went in the Perth Autosalon 2007, I did not expect much from the hot chicks. After all, Autosalon is mainly for showcasing modified owned cars, not for promotional or selling cars. However, I was pretty amazed by the overall turnout of the event. There was a center stage, not that huge, but good enough to fit several hot chicks together to create live performance !! I tell you, if the whole event was for the cars only, I would have thought my money could have gone to waste. Thanks for the chicks, every single buck I spent was worth it.

Hey, I am not as ham-sap as you think ok !! That previous sentence must have produced some very wrong impression of me, just view it as a naively straight point of view.

When the crowds started to gather near the stage, and the DJ started to pump up the funky tunes, you know something huge and different was gonna happen. Then the lights went on super bright on the stage. And it began.

Here are the MCs for the show. I could not remember their names actually I did not care, who cares when there were chicks around right? and I must admit they did very amazing job in building up the hype and excitement of the crowd before the start of the show. They managed to heat up the house.


GOSH HE IS GOOD LOOKING

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




THE LADY MC

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Alright folks, lets move on with the more delicious pictures shall we? I am sure Wuching is getting all excited by now.

BABES BABES BABES

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



The girls were basically dancing on stage, and dressed up in skimpy and tight features, they successfully stole the attention of all the guys. Their dance moves were superb, and the music was just awesome. They moved so fast and fluidly smooth in all their steps. There was something strange though, why were all of them blonde?

HOT HOT HOT

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



The response from the audeince was magnificent. There were young KIDS watching mind you, and oh well, this is the Land of Aussie anyway, you get exposed at those kind of things like they were nothing. But I seriously like the atmosphere of having myself immersed deeply into the loud cheering and screaming of excitement from all around me. It just somehow feels like I am in a concert, but better. Of course, those useless tall ang moh bastards standing in front of me did not make my life easy taking those photos !! BAHH !!!

CHICKS CHICKS CHICKS

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I was there late in the afternoon, and that was the last scheduled performance for the day. The performance lasted approximately more than half an hour, with shows from at least no less than five groups of dancers, and some of them came all the way from Melbourne. Of course I did not take pictures of ALL of them lar, limited battery and memory ok? Not to mention it was indoor, and those babes move like lightning. Darn hard to take steady shots.

Ok less taking, more BABES....

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Enough? No? Some more ok?

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Tired of seeing pictures only? Here are some short clips I managed to capture. Enjoy.






Alright people, thats all for this entry. Too many photos to load, but I hope it is worth it for you guys. Heck, if Wuching was there, I bet he would have enjoyed it too.

See who was also there... just for Wuching..

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Man, I am so looking forward to Sexpo this year. I wonder if the event has come to pass? I seriously hope not, or else I will have to wait one more year !!

6 comments:

  1. look at those hot bodies! those hot tummies! those hot legs! those shiny skin! those...

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey marcus,
    ahahaha shiny skin !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually i think the hottest is the female MC. do u have her number?\

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey marcus,
    how I wish I have her number !! aahhhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! my favorite Star Wars baddies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey wuching,
    ahahahaa... i knew u would like it. the girls will never measure up with ur star wars characters.

    ReplyDelete