Sunday, June 03, 2007

Truth hurts baby, oh yeah it does

Have you guys ever come across the situation when you see something, and you know for certain about the situation, somehow, you feel the urging need to just say the things that you know, and share it with the people there. You do think that sharing those information would be useful and it really matters because you think of the people highly and believe that they are worth your effort and opinion in helping them. In short, you say what you say, with perfectly good intentions.

Unfortunately, in many cases, those opinion and ideas are not widely welcomed. This, is when the picture starts to look ugly. Very ugly.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I find it rather peculiar when some people can be so self-absorbed and self-centered when it comes to open discussions. When I talk about something, I see it as my way of expressing myself, and telling of what I know and what I think may be of significant use. Otherwise, why would I share my humble opinion to begin with? Lets just say that saying the right things, even at the wrong time and at the wrong place can make an undesirable difference. Ok, let me rephrase that, saying the right thing to the wrong kind of people who do not even appreciate what you think and respect your opinion can actually turn into a disastrous nuclear scale eruption.

I guess it was my own mistake to begin with. I could not even recognise that some people were not even willing to listen to what I want and have to say. Or, worse, those certain people pretend to be interested and eager to listen, but rather waiting for the right moment to get right back at you. Is there not anyone seriously sincere left in this miserable world?

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Oh do not give me that bullshit that goes "everyone has their own opinion and thought". I tell you, that is pure crap. If you have your own opinion, and not wanting to have others, then why should we bother asking each other for opinions? Simply retarded. You see, sometimes we are just sharing what we think, and the other party may disagree. When you refuse to agree with them, they turn their defense mechanism on so fast that it felt like you have accidentally swallowed a giant spoon. That is right, people do not like to be proved wrong, but what is worse, no one is proving them wrong to begin with, they are just thinking that way, and it just makes me sick.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




There are times when people start attacking you for what you sincerely and willingly shared, as if the things you said were entirely wrong and somehow seriously intimidated them. You know what, it is up to you on what you choose to believe, and who do you choose to listen to. I do not give a SHIT about it. I do not even have to prove anything to you guys, because I know I am right, and I take satisfaction in my silent knowledge. Arguing is pointless, when one party starts to see it as an argument. Why? Because there are people who have ego the size of a fat whale that has odd ablilities to make strange noises so loud that they drown all other noises around them. Yeah, the fat whale sounds familiar does it not?

Yes baby, the truth hurts. It will come to you one way or another. If you can't take it, don't ask for it. Once it comes to you, rejecting it will only make a fool out of yourself. I won't be the one telling you, I told you so, but rather, I will ask you to look to the sky with me, and this time, I hope that you will be able to see what I am seeing in the sky.

15 comments:

  1. nice pics..miss the autumn down there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. this is exactly why i like talking to myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey silent me not author 1,
    thanks. Autumn is ending, cold winter is coming. Sadness.

    hey patienthelen,
    long time no hear from you !!! How are you???
    Talking to yourself eh? make sure no one sees you !! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lot of pent up frustration there...

    ahhhh the beautiful trees....

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey marcus,
    frustration and beautiful trees go well together eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey robin, not unless u go around ripping all the beautiful leaves down to vent your frustration =)

    anyway, u are in australia. try imagining yourself being in spore like me with all the close minded people.

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey marcus,
    now thats a cool idea, ripping off those leaves !!! Im sure it would be soothing for my frustration, I should give it a try !!
    Yeah, well, those people im talking about arent aussie. Sad to say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dun care la...let them be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey wuching,
    well, thats the difference. I CARE. And if everyone in the world would care a little bit more about each other, the world will be a much liveable place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. greetings from kk! hehe. i'm actually typing from my hp sigh. Wah sounded serious man. who's that person ya? this kind of ppl can jz completely ignore wan la after few attempts of trying to talk to tat person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey chun chow,
    eh, in KK but still got time to go online and read the crap i wrote in my blog meh??? go find hot babes or something lar, ahahahaa...
    anyway, you are probably right. I should learn to ignore and leave people behind.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ignore them. make your life simpler by excluding all the negatives. its not like he/she/they is your boss and u have no choice but to deal with them at work. if just a friend then shove it.

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey marcus,
    I guess you are probably right, it isnt worth my time entertaining those kind of people, just a waste of my energy !!
    I should concentrate more on what is important. I am just not the kind of people who would push people beside easily you know, but yeah, i think its time to ignore the undesirable spots in my life and walk on.
    Life should be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I pity those ppl who rejects the truth. Pretty soon they wont b getting any truths from anybody & they wrap themselves up with lies. It takes courage to speak the truth. They may hate you for saying it now, but one day, they might realise tht u're a true fren for telling it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey creart !!
    wow.... very well said. I just hope that those people actually see the point your are saying. But truth can never be pushed, people take time to swallow it.
    Sometimes, truth can cause more damage than lies.
    Just have to smart in making choices.

    ReplyDelete