Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Going Around, Walking About, Seeing Things

I have been very wrapped up with unforseen things recently, and that pretty much briefly explains my absence from this beloved blog. Not that I do not have enough time, or inspiration, or blogging material and ideas, just that my mind has been really off lately. Nothing end-of-the-world stuff happened, just ordinary things that would eat up your thoughts and emotions and you just do not feel like doing anything else.

In the midst of all those heavy thinking, I managed to get myself away from the house, and act like a tourist, going around Perth, snapping random pictures.

Since my mind has been rather random lately, I shall just make this entry a quick, photo-filled and randomly jumbled one.

Alternative Eco-Friendly Mode of Transport

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Subiaco Central

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Guilt-free food

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Patience is a Good Virtue

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Fremantle Train Station

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




John Curtin, Not Looking to the Sky

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Staring into Darkness, Light, Space, and Emptiness

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




More Interesting Mode of Transport

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Reflections

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I guess thats all for this entry, shall make a more elaborated and proper one when my mind switches to the ordinary mode.

10 comments:

  1. wow its random but this is one of your best entries hands down! i love those pictures! seems like i missed out on some new additions to perth like that "taxi"! its great to be able to see my old haunts again even though in still photos. stone fruits season in Subiaco! i miss sinking my teeth into peaches, nectarines, plums and mangos!

    more photos please!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Kewl!
    I remember riding in a trishaw in Penang, but it didn't look as sleek as that one. [Admittedly, I rode in them sometime between 1969 and 1972].

    I like those little automobile things too!

    -Dabido

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey marcus,
    ahahhaa thanks !! I would put up more pictures, but kinda like need to limit to an entry, if not it will take ages to load and people will start complaining !!
    sinking my teeth into peaches now as I type... kekkekkekekekeee....
    subi fruits are darn cheap...

    hey dabido,
    i have not even had any trishaw ride in my entire life !!! Lucky you, ahahahha...
    yeah, the automobile thing looks darn cool.. dun mind owning one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics! I wana go Fremantle and eat Fush and Chups. Heard it's really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey leenmafia,
    yeah, fremantle is known for its seafood, particularly fish and chips. fremantle is a must visit place if you ever come to perth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh, I didn't see properly la. I thought that cab using motor. It's just like a trishaw just more pleasant to the eyes..haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey chun chow,
    ahahha yeah, just ordinary trishaw, they were promoting australia's fastest broadband service provider, IINET, up to 24mb/s !! Hebat eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. optus and singtel are on the drawing board to provide some great broadband services soon. so look out for that mate

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey marcus,
    whoah... optus is gonna make something too?
    coooool.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah things are in the pipeline so just wait and see. i have no big gripes with singtel's broadband service here in spore so i think it will be a worthy shot for u! give it go!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete