Monday, May 14, 2007

Water is getting hard to tread...

Was thinking of taking another week of break... or more, but when I look at the traffic hits (no intention to brag here) I felt extremely guilty, when I am not blogging knowing that people still come and visit my page.

What the heck....

Screw the break !! I love this blog, too much to abandon it like that.

A little camwhore to break the silence.


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I shall be back blogging soon. How soon?

Trust me, not that soon, but soon. You guys rock !!

8 comments:

  1. coz u so hansem & everyone lafu & liss u kau kau mah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wuching,
    thanks, but i wish they were true, ahahhaa..

    hey dienasty,
    soon, soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can divert some traffic to my blog if u duwan feel so guilty wat.hehe.... anyway, rock on! and don't forget us malaysians when you're already rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey fish,
    wah someone has a new blog.. oooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? Even when peoiple are on Hiatus I visit their sites to make sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dabido,
    whoahh.. I am moved !! ahahahaa..

    ReplyDelete