Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hot Sexy Coca Cola

I know there is nothing particularly that special in Coke.. I mean, everyone has tasted it before, some hate it, some are addicted to it, some prefer pepsi. I personally would opt for Vanilla Coke chilled anytime, anywhere ! And everyone knows the hazard of drinking too much coke, and how it could erode your stomach and the unhealthy amount of sugar and the carbon dioxide content and this and that and this and that... yeah, but still, everyone drinks coca cola sometimes.

Even a can of Coke looks uninterestingly boring.

That was what I thought, until I bumped into this when I was window-shopping in the city with Sandra.

Look, SLIM SHINY TALL Coca Cola !!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Rear View

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




And then there is more !!

Coke ZERO !!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




And, another one !!

Diet COKE

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Too bad, there is no Vanilla Coke for me. Total sadness.


And they say Three is better than just One...

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




300 ml each..

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Not from Aussie land, but from New Zealand !!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I do not know why, but I do find their packaging extremely striking at the first glance. I still find it rather catchy and pleasing to my eyes. As sad as this sounds, I have emptied all three of them, and I still keep those cans in my room !! They look good as decor too.

My COLA Display

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Well, you gotta admit they are darn good looking !

Man, I feel so odd doing this blog entry. It feels like as if I am advertising for Coca Cola or something. I deserve to get something in return !!

11 comments:

  1. The absence of Vanilla Coke is a crime. Big crime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think vanilla coke supercedes all else. when it came out, i'd go to macdonald's and always ask if i could change my coke to a vanilla coke. i'd felt like murdering the guy behind the counter everytime he says they don't have that! yup its my favourite soft drink.

    one thing is not many people actually realise the origins of V coke. ages ago when our dads had huge sideburns and our mums wore shoulderpads, people would order V coke and the waiter would bring them plain coke with a separate shot of vanilla essence. kinda like ordering a latte and it comes with a sachet of sugar. don believe me then go watch the movie 'pulp fiction' where uma thurman orders a V coke. then the guys at coke got smart and decided to do us all a favour by bringing us V coke!

    of course that story doesnt really matter as long as we get to drink V coke. the new designs look wicked! simplistic and eye catching. kinda like the ipod.

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sam,
    yes ! I totally agree with you. Crime indeed.

    hey marcus !!
    OMG.. I didnt know u are a fan of V coke too !!! Goodness... u know all those indo mee nights? I usually have them with V coke.
    And wow.. never knew the origin of V coke to be that interesting. Coke with a shot of vanilla, how cool is that??? ahhahahhaa.
    Anyway, I am not sure if the new design is gonna replace the old one though, coz I only saw it in one shop, while the others still selling the plain old boring designs. It said it was made in NZ.. so yeah.. probably not such a big thing here in perth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i miss indo mee! cheap and good. i always had fishballs with it. i think the new designs will wear off after awhile. the cans are too slender. coke isnt a girl's drink u know?? so they might be collector's items in years to come!

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey marcus,
    yeah, indo mee !! There were people knocking on my door and asking for indo mee from time to time !! ahahahahaa.. so funny....
    yeah.. the new design is cool, but it wont stay long.
    I already collected it !! Not throwing those empty cans away any time soon.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. looong & smooth! just the way u like it hor! *runs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey wuching,
    nolah, mine is longer and smoother. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suave.

    One word fits all for these cans.

    I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dienasty,
    always, coca cola !! ahahhaha...
    dun mind buying u a few when I go back Kuching, just have to remind me by then !! ahahha

    ReplyDelete
  10. the design is very nice..and cool. i doubt malaysia would ever have those...

    this is wad i call design....swee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey frank..
    waahh wall design... i dun understand !! ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete