Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hot Sexy Babes

Interestingly, following my hot sexy cars entry, dear friend Chun Chow commented:

"hey hey.. no hot babes?? models??? this car show is incomplete!!!!"

I could not help it but to agree more. Of course there were hot sexy babes along with the hot sexy cars, and I believe they deserve an entry of their own seperated from the cars, because somehow I never find cars much of a turn on anyway. I mean, guys are crazy over the cars, right, but most girls have nothing or little to do with the appealing attraction of the cars, but they are always there. To spice up the car a little?

If a hot sexy girl is modelling besides a Proton Saga or a Kancil, will you change your mind and think that those cars are sexy just because of the sexy girls? Sheessshh...

I know, I know, sex and girls and looks sell pretty well, in virtually everything.

During the Perth MotorShow, there were fashion shows lining up every 2-3 hours intervals, and I was fortunate enough to catch one myself. Most of the clothings are sponsored by shops from Carrilon City Shopping Mall at Hay/Murray Street Perth. And the fashion show was mainly organized by Mercedes Benz. Talking about rich car company spending money to attract rich bastards to buy their cars. Hmmmmmphh !!

The Fashion Show started off with casual clothings.


CASUAL OUTFITS

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Most of the clothings on display by the models are new line-ups for the season. Well I do not particularly find any of the outfits that striking. After all, this blogger has a very bad sense of fashion, and reads fashion magazine once in a blue blue moon. So yeah...

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Halfway through the casual fashion show, you can see that the reaction from the crowd got less and less energetic, fading into just blank stares into models doing similar catwalking styles over and over again, but with just different outfits. Things got cooled off, but just as the first part of the casual display ended, the environment somehow changed in dynamics drsatically.

And there could only be one reason why. It was the Swim Wear/Bathing Suit Fashion Show !!! Woooo Hooooooo....

Things were getting more and more interesting from here onwards...

SWIM WEAR

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I know Wuching should be nose-bleeding by now. Anyway, since it was a car show, there were occasional HONKINGs by horny guys during the swim wear parade, and the entire crowd would just burst out in laughter in response. The cheers were kept moderate, and somehow respectfully warm. I could not imagine this kind of fashion show being held publicly in places like Kuching, or any other parts of Malaysia. You will witness plentiful of uncivilised audience screaming and whistling as if they hit instant orgasm by looking at those exposed skins in stage from a far.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Holy Momma Cow !!! Babes in Skin Tight outfits and bikinis.... How much more pleasing can it be to the eyes? Seriously, I am less ham-sap that I portray myself to be. Seriously !!

My hand was already aching from holding my camera up too long snapping shots by shots, and mind you, it was just a normal budget cam !! I could not imagine myself using a D-SLR and holding it throughout the entire show. My wrist would have snapped.

After the swim wear display, casual was lined back up again. I guess casual wear houses the widest varieties of styles and fashion that could be applied mostly anytime and anywhere.

MORE CASUAL WEARS

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



The final installment of the fashion show was none other than the formal wear for the ladies. Very dazzling and official looking gowns and dresses designed mainly for important events like dinners, weddings and even parties. Somehow, even ordinary girls would turn out to be something rather different by just slipping these type of garments into their bodies.

FORMAL WEAR

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



The MC of the fashion show was mentioning about the features and speciality of the dresses, and in her closing, she talked about how useful and appropriate these formal wear would be suited for important events, such as formal dinners, weddings, etc etc.... and she got stuck in the middle of her finishing sentence. Ending her awkward silence, she said.... "and also, errm, these dresses are perfect for a night out with... ermm, your man."

Wah Lau !! A night out with your man you have to wear like that meh????? What am I supposed to wear? A tuxedo? Just for a night out???? Imagine walking into a cinema hall with these wears. *shudders*


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Actually there were plenty more outfits than just those displayed in these blogs, but I only select those that I like and posted them up here.

This was my first time attending a fashion show though. It was not the glamourous-high-class type and the event was not even half that grand. But still, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I do find fashion show like this to be rather interesting !! I am sure Wuching would agree too.

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT !!!!



For a ticket of a MotorShow, I got the opportunity to watch a live Fashion Show. I think it was really worth the money. Oh, and yeah, I cheated them by using my old Student Card for concession price. Sweeeeeet, but not innocent this time.

8 comments:

  1. aiya jason..not bad la, too hot later i ngae then how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wuching,
    i think jason ngae oledy looking at those pictures nia.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...still ok la.. would have been better if the models for the cars were the one modelling.. hotter.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I love the evening dresses and some of the swimwear, not the bikinis though...the one piece with cutouts. Really hot. If girls wear the evening dresses, u dun have to wear a tuxedo! Just wear slacks and shirt with opened collar. That would be hot too. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like one of the evening dresses :)

    as for guys ah? erm.. short pants with shirt would be hot too.. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey aileen,
    ahahahaa... shirt and slack seems too simple for those super fancy evening dress lar !!

    hey rose,
    short pants and shirts? ahahahaa.. i cant imagine myself in them... *shivers*

    ReplyDelete