Thursday, April 05, 2007

Adidas and Nike Factory Outlets

When it comes to shopping in Perth, of all the places, my top preference would be at Harbor Town which is actually located very near to the Perth city itself. The entire shopping mall is built based on open to natural air and lighting concept, and only two floors in total. I believe I have blogged about Harbor Town more than once previously, and I have also mentioned repeatedly that it is the best place to hunt for the best bargains when it comes to shopping for cloths.

Harbor Town, Perth

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



This is the center where all the factory outlets gather and basically have sales going on all year round. It gets very odd when it is summer, we have summer sale. When spring comes, spring sale. Winter sale, and then Autumn sale. Pointlessly redundant.

Outdoor Design

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



Apparently, while I was being away for so long, I did not realize that there is now the new Adidas Factory Outlet in Harbor Town. Now, besides Nike, we have Adidas. Yippieeee. Not that I am a huge fan of either brand, but having more options is always a good thing. I know for Malaysians especially, there are many people who would be overly crazy over Nike stuff, and equally as many people being obsessed over Adidas products. Certainly not me. Why?


The answer is simple. I could not afford any of those ridiculously over-priced brands. I am a poor poor boy. But no, seriously, not that I have anything against those brands, but wearing a Nike does not make you look any cooler or hotter. No they don't.


ADIDAS Factory Outlet

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar





There are so plenty of other places and shops in Harbor Town that I usually frequent and have a look out on new wardrobe materials. Some places have sales like nothing being over 20 bucks store wide, or 50% discount storewide for 2 days. It is during those strategic timing that I could worrilessly and guiltlessly fork out a small amount of cash to diversify my boring and dull looking collection of cloths. I wear mostly Ts and casual pants, nothing fashionable and overly fancy. I like my appearance simple and plain. Shows my innocence and sweetness at a glance, no?


NIKE Factory Outlet

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar



I found this round mirror at the corner, of course, cam-whoring time !!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar





You know, I am one guy who loves window shopping. I do admit it gets miserable sometimes when you see something you so desperately want to buy but trying your best to restrict yourself from buying considering the tight budget in hand. But the joy and therapeutic effect of shopping are just indescribable. Window shopping (since I am always cashless) can take off worries off your shoulders for a while. It is fun, and best of all, it is free. And I love to window shop at Harbor Town. And I do it alone most of the time, just my preference.

More Views of Harbor Town

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Mirroring Pictures

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Converse. USA

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Sometimes I just wish I have unlimited cash to spend, so I do not have to think think think think so much before buying even a 10 bucks T-shirt.

But nevertheless, without buying, touching, and trying the shirt on would be satisfying enough. That is what window shopping is all about. At Harbor town, you have all those factory outlets with good range and variety of cloths to play around with.

Aussie Kids and Ice Creams

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar




Anyone loving window shopping out there?

18 comments:

  1. hey first off i wanna say keep up the good work with your blog. keep those regular daily updates coming! cos people like me who miss perth will definitely welcome the photos of old familiar places!

    harbourtown has really improved ever since i graduated and left. i loved the nike shop the most and it seems that its gotten a revamp and looks as good as the one in melbourne! adidas is cool too cos im such a jock and i love my atheletic wear hehehe! all it needs now are a puma and speedo store to attain completeness! i should have bought a converse shoe before i left cos they are so cheap in harbourtown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anonymous,
    Thanks for your compliments. I am sure glad you love reading what i blog.
    Harbor town is the place to find good yet cheap stuff. And I am starting to fall in love with converse too. Just bought a sling bag from there not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah lau. You must be the only guy who'd admit to love not shopping, BUT window shopping! *applause*

    I think Harbour Town spoils it for me in terms of shopping. Because of factory outlets, I'd never pay retail ever again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mooiness,
    well, I do know a few more guys who love window shopping and publicly admit that too, ahahahahaaa.
    Yeah, Harbor Town kinda spoils it eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesyes window shopping is good! but as u said, if u like somethin it really kills!

    being a girl, its hard enough not to shop, but seeing something u really like and trying to stay away from it? haha doesnt happen that often, in the end the item will end up in your hands

    harbour town rocks!

    chrissieeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeee....you're into aussie boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey anonymous,
    aahhaahaa, girls usually dun window shop, they just SHOP !!!
    But yeah. i understand the pain of wanting to buy something but not being able to, happens to me all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey wuching,
    oh my, have you not noticed that I am not into them, but rather their ice-creams !!!
    Delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  9. mEEeee!!


    lol, the sweet and innocent guy camwhoring in a orang shirt among a sea of orange boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey chloe,
    It was a red shirt actually, but yeah, it does go well with the orange boxes and background, ahahahahhaa...
    camwhoring is so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok that's fine, i just brought a lot of another emo backgrounds in my blog
    http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

    ReplyDelete
  13. Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ghd il meglio per la donna alla moda,le nostre nuove piastre per i tuoi capelli,il rinnova il modo di rendere i tuoi capelli lisci,
    visita il nostro outlet onlinei [url=http://www.piastracapelliprezzi.com]piastra ghd rosa[/url] sul nostro sito
    troverai i migliori prezzi di tutti i modelli le ghd hair straightener le trovi tutta la serie
    disponibile inclusa la fantastica piastra hair straighteners ghd
    visitate il nostro online store online![url=http://www.piastracapelliprezzi.com]piastra ceramica ghd[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am satisfied to exhibit that I've a
    very just right uncanny feeling I came upon just
    what I needed. I most surely will make certain to don?t fail to remember
    this site and provides it a glance regularly.

    Here is my webpage ... Nike Free Run

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I log on to your blog regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

    my blog; Ray Ban Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  17. What i do not understood is if truth be told how you're now not actually a lot more neatly-favored than you might be now. You're
    very intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly when it comes
    to this subject, made me individually consider it from numerous various angles.

    Its like women and men aren't interested unless it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. All the time take care of it up!

    my page: nike free 3.0 v4

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello there, I found your website by means of Google at the same time as
    searching for a comparable topic, your site came up, it
    seems to be good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply was alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in case you proceed this in
    future. A lot of people shall be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Also visit my web site - cheap ralph lauren polo

    ReplyDelete