Friday, March 16, 2007

In Perth and Alive

I know many of you have wondered what happened to robinwong.blogspot.com, since it has been so quiet and well, static. I had a series of farewell which I have lenghtily blogged, visited KL briefly, made an impromptu trip down to Malacca, and back to KL before my final destination: Flying to Perth. The past week has been extremely hectic, rushing from place to place and chasing time. To those unreplied comments and emails, I shall tend to them as soon as I can. I shall be back blogging, and return to the blogosphere after I properly settled down.

Goodbye KLIA




Hello Perth International Airport




I am very tired now, excessive walking, travelling fatiques and lack of sleep can never make a good combination. Nevertheless, I somewhat felt glad, and relieved that I am now back in Perth. I shall update more on my journey: brief trip to KL and Malacca, in my coming entries.

Rock on, people!! Watch out, for Robin is now looking to Perth skies.

5 comments:

  1. hey mooiness,
    Thanks !! Looking forward to see you soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i can feel your presence even here in melb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey wuching,
    yes, my force is growing !!! Have fear !!

    hey princess shin,
    Goodbyee...

    ReplyDelete