Saturday, January 20, 2007

From A to Z..

Here comes the meme tagged by Choulyin not too long ago. This is quite a long list of descriptions, so I shall illustrate some of the items with pictures. Plain words are be used for those that pictures fail to suit and fit. If you do not get the meaning of the picture, well, feel free to comment and ask, or better, use your wild imagination.

Age

I am born in the year 84. Do your own mathemathics.


Beer of choice




Career



Somewhere along the construction line..


Dog's Name

Meow??


Essential item I use everyday



M:robe


Favourite song at the moment

Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado


Games I play



Stroking Balls


Hometown



Meow Meow Land


Instruments

I am sadly, not musically talented.


Juice



Chocolate juice with ice cream and cream


Kids

Not so soon


Last Hug

Not too long ago...


Mall



Centro Galleria


Name of your love



J.L.H. oohhh baby...


Overnight hospital stay

None


Phobias



Spiderman !!!


Quote

Everyman dies, but not everyman truly lives. William Wallace, Braveheart, 1994


Race

Kryptonian Chinese.


Status

Innocent and sweet.


Things I like

boobies Ok.. hush hush for this one..


Underwear

Boxer briefs. What? Are you expecting a picture for this one?? Use your imagination !!


Vegetable I love

YUCKS...


Worst habit



Cam-Whoring !!


X-rays

Plenty already...


Yummy food I made

Indo Mee Goreng... yummy.. anytime...


Zodiac sign

Juat a capricorn, just an ordindary capricorn, but he was looking to the sky..


What a long long list... it shall be some time before I do another meme/tag again... randomness is not something I endorse in this blog.

3 comments:

  1. You said that you're an ass person and not boobies. Remember? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cat pawed me when i was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sam,
    did you not notice the strikethrough??

    hey wuching
    aaahhh.... cant wait for ur kuching entry !!

    ReplyDelete