I have no idea why everyone tagged me with meme so suddenly... shall resume normal blogging once I cleared them off.
Since this one is so long, lets keep it boxed in, shall we?
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
You mean, are my parents STILL married? Yes
2) Are you a vegetarian?
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
I believe in hell too.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Close to suicide, yes, but that was a long time ago.
5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
My dangerously sexy eyes, my cheekily dazzling smile and my gorgeous charm. *Coughs..
6) Favourite time of day?
Sleeping time, when no worries kick in.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Does not matter.
8) Do you wear makeup?
I am pretty enough.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Like I said, I am pretty enough.
10) Do you colour your hair?
Natural beauty is the best.
11) What do you wear to bed?
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
I am so innocent and sweet.
13) Can you roll your tongue?
If I can't, so what?
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Now why would I do that?
15) What kind of sneakers?
Like it matters?
16) Do you believe in abortions?
I choose life.
17) What is your hair color?
18) Future childâ€™s name?
Not looking that far ahead
19) Do you snore?
How would I know?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to see the Aurora Baeroulis.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Hmm... maybe I should.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
I would go to KFC and eat sinfully.
23) Gold or silver?
None. I am not a shiny kind of person.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Neither. Subway anytime.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Broadway Pizza - Meat Lovers...
26) City, beach or country?
So definitely beach.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
28) Where did you eat last?
29) Whenâ€™s the last time you cried?
Not too long ago...
30) Do you read blogs?
If I don't, where do you think I got this?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I do not have gender crisis, no thanks.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
I am sweet and innocent.
33) Whatâ€™s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Anything fruity and creamy would do.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Even if I do, I would never know.
35) Ocean or pool?
Why not a little bit of both?
36) So, who has the original missing questions? #36, 37, 61, and 62.
37) Who would you take on a mÃ©nage Ã trois for a dirty weekend?
38) Window seat or aisle?
I like to look to the sky.
39) Ever met anyone famous?
40) Do you feel that youâ€™ve had a truly successful life?
I would prefer to have a happy life.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
twirl and cut.
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Huh? Apa itu?
43) Basketball or Football?
Both SUCKS !!!! Tennis rocks.
44) How long do your showers last?
Depends. From 5 minutes to 30 minutes.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
46) Cake or ice cream?
Cake when I am hungry, ice-cream when I am full.
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
I am sweet and innocent.
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
50) Have you been in love?
Who has not?
51) Where do you wish you were?
I am generally happy where I was.
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
That would be so cool.
54) Can you tango?
Not even interested.
55) Last gift you received?
A kiss from someone special.
56) Last sport you played?
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
One year ago, can't remember.
61) Spit or swallow?
62) Favorite position?
63) Most hated food(s)?
How can I hate food?
64) Whatâ€™s your least favourite?
65) Can you sing?
Caaaaaaaan. But no guarantee you will like what comes out.
66) Last person you instant messaged?
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Sibu, one year ago.
68) Favourite regular drink?
Teh-O-Peng when I am poor, Milo-C-Peng when I have a little money.
69) Current Song?
Waiting for the World to Fall - Jars of Clay
70) Tag 2 friends:
Don't want lar...
There, done. Hope I won't get another one so soon.