Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Work Work

I have been busy.

I have been tired.

I have been... working....




And of course, camwhoring in the office.

Will I get fired if I ever get caught camwhoring at work?

Not that it matters.. but this view has been constantly playing on my mind continuously for the past few days.



Cottesloe Beach, Perth.

Man, weekends at Damai Beach, anyone wanna go?? I so need to soak in the blue waters. Wait, the waters at Damai is never blue.. oh whatever.. I just need to go away..

I N E E D A B R E A K D E S P E R A T E L Y ....

7 comments:

  1. Slacker! not even a month into your job and already you need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hong,
    Im not a machine, if i do not take a break, i will break down !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woi! i tell your boss, you slack ass! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, so fast oredi need a break ar? u still have weekend wat.. my weekends are not even free T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cynthia,
    tell la.. im not scared...

    hey chun chow..
    aahhahaha... guess life would be better if there is internet at work.. sadness lar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wuah u look so serious lidat! like taikor tai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey wuching,
    never see me without a smiling face in photo eh?? ahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete