Monday, September 04, 2006

Fare Thee Well 2: Wine Party

Right after the OCF meet, I went right back to my place, and greeted by those people that I have known and proudly recognized as, great and awesome friends.

What do friends do when another friend is leaving them and not seeing that friend for a long time???

Obviously, GET DRUNK !!








Good old Kang Wei opened 3 bottles of wine... that he has in possesion....just for that special occasion, just for me, I was truly happy for the night, and I believe I was truly drunk as well. Now people laugh, HA. HA. HA.

It was my last night in Perth. I was with good people, happily laughing and drinking away red liquids, sharing thoughts, feelings and joy. It was a good moment, and I am truly thankful for all that was there. Too bad, all were shy and did not want any pictures taken, or even names mentioned in this blog. This time around, I am proud to admit that I already formed a few close circles of friends in Perth, with all the people that have been through so much with me, shared so much and it just somehow made me feel a little heavy hearted to leave things behind and come back to Kuching. For once, I felt truly happy being with people here, and I have found some really nice people who actually do treat me very nice. Sadly, due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to leave.

Nevertheless, having the opportunity to sip wine with those awesome people on the night before my departure, I am truly honored and blessed. I enjoyed myself, and that feeling of happiness shall be brought along and stay with me for a very long time.

I look forward for the day I return to Perth. Until then, I shall attack Kuching !!

6 comments:

  1. nice...
    next time u come back.. we go wineries..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cynthia,
    whoahh.. wineries... far far away worr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh..finish ur study issit? now u have to look for a job liao! good luck & see u in kuching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey wuching,
    errm.. got long complicated story lar.. ahahahaha but will be in kuching for quite long...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah Robin, those are really good wines. yr frens are really generous :))) eh, u drink wine with food lah. if u like, i recommend Penfolds Koonunga Hill range of whites - shiraz, chardonnay or semillon. really good. won't get drunk. anyway don't get wasted on wines mah... aiya, drink beer lah; fosters, VB or swan gold kah. cheaper than wine. haha! anyway, enjoy attacking Kuching ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey serene,
    yeah, those are damned good wines... but no money to try all those lar.. ahahhahahaa.. i dun really like beer though, and I am not a drinker. only drink when people drink, on occasions lar.. ahaahhaa

    ReplyDelete