Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Climaxing plot

If you guys wonder where have I been for the past few days, rest assured, I am still breathing, and all my vital systems are working just fine, I think... yeah, I think so...

I have been rather busy lately with university work. Though my mid-semester examinations were just over last week (btw, I aced survived most of the papers and flunked one, celaka ken kavanagh), the remaining of the semester would be considered as the climaxing plot in my university life, and possibly the peak of my entire life as a student. This is my final semester, if I am gonna give my best and get the best out of it, the time is now.

Why climax now?

Just take a look at my table....



Oh wait.. something is wrong... Ok this looks much more like it....




I am doing my honors thesis, which is due in less than one months time, and I am less than halfway through just yet.... *shrivers*

I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE presentation coming up this Friday, and the audience is .... jeng jeng jeng.... lecturers from ALL schools in UWA... Yes... You got that right, ALL schools... and I am still not prepared yet.. *shrivers*

I have very very heavy units with heavy workloads. Kiasu Normal students would have started their revisions by now, and I have yet to touch even a single bit... *shrivers*

My Thesis seminar/symposium is gonna be at the end of the month, with an additional conference paper to be submitted end of next week, and yeah, by now you should be able to guess it right, I am way far from completion.

*shrivers* *shrivers*

I am not like overly stressed out or anything... but occasionally my face would turn out like this....



So in order to keep myself sane... We, ordinary Engineering Undergrad students would often need constant supply of motivational boost....




Who says we cant play work hard while enjoying a little alcohol? Huh?

Anyway, looking at the lighter side of things, this month there is a list of things lining up... things I have been looking forward to and wanting to do.

SEXPO !!!!! Woooo hoooooooo... Yes, SEXPO is coming to Perth...

All the GOOD movies are queueing... X-men 3, Da Vinci Code and MI 3, all throughout the month...

Perth's Blogger meet, this weekend...

Did I mention SEXPO ??? Ohh...


Man, all I hope now, all I pray for now, all my dreams and wishes now are centered to only this and this alone at the very moment:

To be able to complete my honors in engineering, and maybe with some colors. Maybe.. hopefully...

In order to achieve that, I will definitely need to work on my final year project, and of course, the other three heavy units I am loaded on this semester. Work work work. Well, who is to say that I cant indulge myself with some fun along the way of working hard? Yeah, for Chinese in general, we work hard first, work comes before pleasure. As for me, I just do not want to be one of those guys who desperately crashed and burned in the process of over-stressing themselves by working too hard. Believe me, I have seen such cases, and they are all UGLY.

I may blog less from now on. How much less? I do not know. It depends. Maybe not that much less after all. But I doubt that I can keep up with blogging as my uni life dramatically approaches the climax....

Ohh ya baby...







7 comments:

  1. yeaye another blogger from UWA. i miss that uni so so much =(.
    goodluck in the thesis.


    chrissieeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anonymous,
    wahh.. u from uwa also?? cool...

    hey wuching...
    i love the cap worr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun during the blogger meet up. Take lots of pic and post ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hijackqueen,
    I will, I will...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the cap on. :)

    And take lots of pictures at the sexpo! Good luck, Robin...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey luxferi,
    yeah.. i shall be wearing my cap often....
    i am so looking forward for the sexpo... hope we are allowed to take pictures...

    ReplyDelete