Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random Meme

Alright, in less than 24 hours, I discovered that I have been tagged, TWICE, by the same blogger, none other than the lovely Luxferi (click). Gosh.... I can only do one at a time lar.. and the other one seems to be rather... challenging for me. Might take more time to complete that one.

However, this one I am dealing with in this entry is more on the lighter side, and done out of complete randomness.

Here goes.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

Hmm.. the nearest book I can reach would be.. Stephen King - Skeleton Crew





What it says at line 4 is rather interesting... errr.. the book is generally horror, with a a twist of erotic element in it.. Just something I deeply need in times of lonesomeness.


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.



My comfy bed is calling out desperately for me... Man... In this cold weather.. nothing seems more tempting that warm bed with quilt and blanket.... cozy...



3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

I do not have a TV in Australia.. sadness....


4.Without looking, guess what time it is?

Hmmm.. somewhere past midnite.. say... 12.15am??


5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

Ooops.. it is later than I thought... its 12.28am !!!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?





I am now listening to my precious mp3 player, with my Koss in-ear headphones. What song am I listening to now?? Something recommended to me by Chun Chow (click) out of the blue... Shannon Noll - Shine. Thanks Chun Chow, it is a good song.. simply love it.



7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Well, I came back from the University, was at the computer laboratory trying to solve an assignment project question. Man, had my brain almost cracked wide open figuring the whole thing out. It is gonna due soon, I gotta get things going, or else I will end myself up burried in deep shit. No kidding.


8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

I was still looking at my assignment questions, since it is computer based. OK, I shall not go on with more details, this will just probably bore you to death. Full stop.


9. What are you wearing?

I know Luxferi wants to see me in boxers displaying my prominent bulge. Well, sadly that would only happen in summer, now it is approaching winter, with temperature dropping down to less than 10 degrees at night.. my balls would shrink to the size of peanuts if I wear just boxers to fulfill Luxferi's fantasy !



Standard thick sweater with ordinary T-shirt and short pants. Yeah, see for yourself.


10. Did you dream last night?

I dream every night, though I could vaguely recall what was in the dream. I remembered something about tennis, me meeting my old pals from school days, playing tennis together, and catching up the lost times. Maybe it is just me being so heavily occupied with school work that I abandoned my desires to play tennis completely for many months now. My body is dying for tennis. I just wish my engineering life is not as hectic as it is now.



11. When did you last laugh?

I know back in secondary school days, I laughed almost everyday when I was around with my close circle of friends, Mervyn and Libren, we had such crazy times back then. Back in College days, I had crazy friends too but in much different yet surprisingly interesting ways, Chun Chow, Frederick and gang. Man... when we had something to laugh about.. I can laugh all the way non stop till my stomach hurts. I guess that kind of laughter does not happen at all nowadays. I can only truly laugh my heart out in front of true friends. I choose to express my happiness selectively. Is that a good or bad thing?


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

I am renting this place now, I dare not hang or paste anything on the wall, if the property is damaged, I may be penalised and pay extra to cover the repair costs.. Ouch... not something I would want to come to, though I have been dying to hang Jennifer Love Hewwitt in tight bikinis next to my bed... Ohh La La....


13. Seen anything weird lately?

I have seen MANY weird things lately... would love to share them in seperate blog entries. Well, me and my housemates exterminating a black widow spider.. I consider that pretty weird. Dont you agree?


14. What do you think of this quiz?

I think this quiz is too random. I seldom indulge myself in random stuff. I choose carefully what I want to do and write in this blog.


15. What is the last film you saw?




V for Vendetta !! Woooo.. Remember, remember, the 5th of November !!


16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Wow, if I am a millionaire.. the first thing I would do.. travel around the world. I have always wanted to go to different places, see different things, experience different cultures, and best of all, EAT different food !!!! Oh ya, not to forget, I would invest crazily on Audio and Visual stuff. No, no chance of me getting an expensive car. No way, I am not a car freak.


17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

I am an audio freak. Yeap, I mentioned that in the previous question, but let me elaborate further. I fancy all those hi-fi systems, good surround sound, cd-players, subwoofers.. anything that is related to producing audio. Fidelity is what I seek. I indulge myself in good sound, and music to my ears is not music at all if the sound is cheap and of no quality.

To prove my point.. I currenly own more than 10 sets of earphones....



Those are just a few.. I have more in Kuching. Oh, by the way, Sony Sucks.


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Lets see, If I could change the world, I would show that love is all that matters. Seriously, people nowadays do not show enough love. Where is the love huh?? If only people care more of each other, and show a little bit more affection, give a little bit more, and hate a little less, the planet Earth is a much better place to live on.


19. Do you like to dance?

Yeah, how can one hate to dance?


20. George Bush.

Is just another guy in this dying world.


21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Angelia. I just want the name Angel to stick out. I believe in Angels. And if I am blessed with a daughter, I am damned sure I am blessed with an Angel in my life.


22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Hamish would be in the list, though I would definitely have many other alternatives by then. Hamish was one of the names in consideration for me, though ultimately Robin was chosen, and henceforth, I am ... Robin !! I kinda like Hamish though.


23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

I miss home.


24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Welcome, Robin my child !!


25. Five (5) people who must might want to do this meme in their journal.

I am in generous mood now. Not tagging anyone. This ends here.. yeah..

5 comments:

  1. u listen to shannon noll? thats just gay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P I promise no tagging you for a long time. That's a promise. I know how allergic people can be towards memes.

    Wei wei wei... who said I wanna see you in boxers with a hugeass bulge! *LOL* I got my own fiance lah wei! Although if you DO wanna show... *waggles eyebrow*

    Really? Sony sucks? I know Sony sucks when it comes to digital camera (what with its proprietry memory card) then I wanna know which type of headphones are the best? The kind that doesn't give you a headache if you wear it for too long because I'd been wanting to buy one and at first I was thinking of getting Sony's. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey wuching...
    try try something different once in a while marr...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey luxferi,
    errm.. i will blog about earphones soon, how is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds good to me. :)

    ReplyDelete