Friday, December 30, 2005

Table Top Advertising

On the morning of my birthday, Chun Chow and I were having our drink, waiting patiently for the Watana Snooker Center (one of the only few snooker places left in Kuching) to open up at 10.30am, at Central Park, 3rd mile. And we saw something.




Table top advertising !!! Fuiyooh !! TV, Radio, Newspaper, not enough ah?? Need to stick on table also meh?? On Coffee Shop table somemore.... Am I supposed to see creativity in this?

All I could picture on my mind at that time would be this...



Damned power ah !!! Robinwong.blogspot.com advertised right on the table top !! How much cooler can it be?


Alright, I know that bit I added was way too lame. Well, lets just wait and see how far this table top advertising would go in Kuching. I am not judging. I am simply observing.

6 comments:

  1. chiak pa bo su cho la u... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehee..
    chiak pa do this kind of thing lar.. fun mah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was just wandering the blogosphere and here I am at your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works.

    This is one to watch.

    Cheers,

    MSM Degree Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is definately a great deal to find out about this issue.
    I really like all the points you've made.

    Check out my homepage :: http://gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this website on a regular basis, if so after that you will absolutely get fastidious know-how.

    Also visit my homepage - Caprice Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes that produce the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my webpage Augustine Richlin

    ReplyDelete