Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Results, depression, dota, death

Ok, it is seriously depressing having to wait this much for some crappy results from my university. It has been dreading too long, and many unuseful thoughts have crossed my mind. What if I failed so badly and not make it back to Perth for the coming semester? What if something happened to my paper that.... bla bla bla.. what if this, what if that, what if coconuts....... Heck, i felt so depressed that i started to try out one of those quizes you could do online to test the level of your depression...

Why not you try it out yourself, click here.

And here is the returned results...



What the.... Moderately severe depression my Ass !!!! I never thought it was THIS serious !!! Help.. i might commit suicide.. probably I will jump my Ass off the Civic centre or right into the mouth of a crocodile in Sarawak River. Sure, the Civic Centre tower sounds better.

And so... I played lots and lots of DOTA... just to keep my mind of depression while waiting for results. Those sounds playing out loud... Killing Spree.... Dominating... MMMMMMMonster Kill !!!!! can just shrug off some of the tension... gosh... never knew gaming would be this rewarding at times.








And maybe I got so depressed i could not make it to see my results.... and maybe this shall be in the hidden column some where deep in the local newspaper...




Alright Alright... I know i got carried away with that. Results came out. Jeng Jeng Jeng....




Happy, am I? Sad, am I? Nasi sudah jadi Bubur Ayam (rice has turned into the chicken porridge due to overcooking effect, a Malay Proverb for being too late to do anything at that particular moment)

Heck, any Bubur Ayam in Kuching would taste like heaven ok?? If served, just EAT lar.... Same goes to my results... nothing to do liaw what.. just accept it lar.....

I am fine, and glad to clear off everything. Thank God... Praise God.. Halleluia !!!!! Heaven is still smiling down on me...




2 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
    to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell
    someone!

    My blog post ... Yoshie Muirhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be quite quite affordable efforts microwave ovens are involved
    in addition to wants has to be formed adequately.
    Many will gird yourself by means of fine foodstuff surprise hamper program.
    This kind of components include microwave ovens, cookers, hot
    water dispensers, toasters those individuals.


    my site - Darrick Maedche

    ReplyDelete